Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, June 29, 2007

Lowly Beginnings

Hi there. Even though I'm an aspiring writer and a stickler for grammar, I'm going to keep this blog fairly informal, just for the fun of it. I'm currently a college student majoring in Political Science. I've been writing seriously for over a year now, and I figured that I'd post some of my stuff on a blog. I usually write every weekday, although sometimes I get tied up with other activities. Nonetheless, I don't write much about politics, as you might expect. No, I tend to write about science and health findings, although lately I've been focusing on travel and how-to articles. They actually seem to give me much pleasure, considering that I love teaching others and want to be a diplomat, hence my studying politics. For future reference, I'll try to post the articles that I write every day here, but that's no promise. But without further ado, here are the links to the articles that I've written recently. Thanks for taking an interest in a lowly writer like myself.


Etiquette Tips for Authentic Japanese Dining


Thailand Travel Must-See: James Bond Island


How to Make Your Own Baby Food

How to Choose a Hearing Aid

How to Care for Your New Body Piercing

How to Help a Child with a Behavioral Disorder

How to Get Rid of Cockroaches



No comments: